Catered for up to 6 people.
Welcome to PureChalets, Catered ski chalets in Samoens
PureChalets specialise in offering fully catered winter ski and snowboarding holidays in the charming alpine village of Samoens, in France. Our accommodation is also available throughout the summer. PureChalets is privately run by Andy and Liz Stoves, and we offer outstanding family friendly service in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. We have ensured that our chalets are available at very competitive rates, and that you can take advantage of our impressive group discounts.
Winter skiing in Samoens
Samoens has been voted one of the most beautiful villages in France. In the French Alps and part of the Grand Massif ski area, which connects 5 resorts including Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon and Sixt, Samoens is on the doorstep of an awesome 265km of pistes, starting at 1600m and rising to 2500m. The chalets and apartment are in great locations with superb mountain views. Geneva airport is just one hours drive away.
Summer holidays in Samoens
Samoens is also the perfect destination for a summer mountain getaway. Ideal for simply relaxing and enjoying the fresh air. Endless alpine activities for you to enjoy - walking, hiking, mountain biking, white water rafting, tennis and golf to name just a few.
Chez Bobeau is the best placed chalet in Samoens for family holidays with it's enviable location close to the park, lake and pool and a short walk from the town and the ski lift.
- We have had a fabulous time. Thanks for your excellent food and fantastic hospitality. A great time had by all. We will return!
Neate group - Chez Bobeau,Apr'15
- Brilliant, booking process was brilliant, food was brilliant, snow was brilliant, everything was brilliant ! Thank you.
Cherowbrier group - Chez Bobeau,Mar'15
- Thank you for a fantastic stay, great chalet, great hospitality, fabulous chalet girls, and the best skiing! We will be back next year!
Helen Sommerville - Chez Bobeau,Feb'15
- We’ve had an awesome week of skiing. The chalet is fantastic – love the décor. Food was glorious – many thanks.
Falkner family - Chez Bobeau,Feb'15
- We’ve had a fabulous time, beautiful chalet kept immaculately clean, food excellent and lovely hosts. House perfect with all the kiddies! Thank you.
Williams family - Chez Bobeau,Mar'14
- The best week of skiing was possible because of the great team looking after us. Great food, service and care from all the guys. Will definitely be back!
The Dubai gang - Chez Bobeau,Feb'14
- Amazing week, delicious food, many thanks for all your help making Pete’s 40th such a memorable and fantastic experience.
Gibbs family - Chez Bobeau,Jan'14
- Thanks for sharing your little piece of paradise with us. Great meals, comfy beds and cold beer have made the week cool. And with our white Christmas, Mother Nature made our holiday rock!
Gray family - Chez Bobeau,Dec'13
- A lovely chalet - we really enjoyed the food, the hot-tub, the kids loved the games room and Samoens is a great resort! Thank you for looking after us so well, you made our holiday a great experience!
The Carlyle, Brierley and Almond families - Chez Bobeau,Feb '12
- Thank you Liz & Andy for your superb hospitality and for being so amazingly helpful and organised for the last year to prepare for our special wedding day in Samoens! Well miss you very much!!
Jolene & Remco Weeda (just married) - Chez Bobeau,Feb '12
- A very big thank you to you both Liz & Andy for a wonderful week at the chalet. You are fantastic!xxx
Ross & Veronica Tait - Chez Bobeau,Feb '12
- We have had a wonderful week in a lovely chalet, run and staffed by an excellent and considerate team. We will return!
Dudley & Julie Compton - Chez Bobeau,Mar '12
- Thank you Liz & Andy for a fab holiday. Our chalet hosts Andy & Dan were lovely, really helpful and friendly. The food was gorgeous (we ate every morsel of gorgeous food!), the beds really comfy, and the chalet is well laid out. We would definitely recommend.
Crees group - Chez Bobeau,Mar '12
- Bonjour Liz, Encore un grand merci pour ta gentillesse. Le chalet était super. Nous avons passé un super week-end à Samoens.
Anne & Gilles Bezencon - Chez Bobeau,May '12
- Thank you to Andy & Liz for a lovely week. Your help and care are so appreciated. Lovely chalet enjoyed the views, the hot tub and the well equipped rooms. Fantastic for the kids. Generous wine and good food. We will come back.
Ed, Donna & Marianne James - Chalet Orion, Apr'11
- Thank you for a lovely time the meals were great, the skiing was great fun (especially as it was Marks first time) and the town beautiful. Hope to see you again soon.
Mark & Gemma Pettot - Chalet Orion, Mar'11
- Well! A great big thank you to everyone for a wonderful week in Samoens. We have had a fab week in a wonderful chalet with fab food and lovely hosts. We will definitely come again.
Tracy & Paul Northrop - Chalet Orion, Mar'11
- Thank you for you wonderful hospitality The chalet is lovely & the food excellent. Great setting, fantastic views & wonderful hot tub! We would like to add a special thanks to Andy for seeing to our needs to and from the ski slopes.
Lucy, Gordie, Katy, Des & Margaret Oliver - Chalet Orion, Mar'11
- FAB chalet, thanks so much for having us, everything was so easy, tasty food and great fun.
Nikky Deakin & Friends - Chalet Eridan, Mar'11
- We have had a great week, enough snow to ski on, blue skies, suntans! We have enjoyed the chalet, the food, the hospitality & the 'Grand Bier'!!
The Keelings - Chalet Orion, Feb'11
- Another eventful week in Samoens! Thank you again for looking after us in true Andy & Liz style. Feels like a home from home here.
Lou, Vince, Sam, Maeve, Eily & Lucy - Chalet Orion, Feb'11
- Another great trip and looked after very well. Particularly liked the candle lit dinner. Thanks again.
The Chudleys - Chez Bobeau, Jan'11
- Thank you all, we have had a super family holiday and a good rest. We loved it great hospitality, food and drink. A great place to get the whole family together. Thanks for making it very special.
The Dunlop Clan - Chez Bobeau, Jan'11
- The best chalet we've had! A great holiday, lovely clean chalet, nice and friendly staff. Thanks so much for looking after us so well.
The Wilsons - Chez Bobeau, Jan'11
- Where do I start? The chalet was really clean & comfortable and in such a great location for the bars and the slopes. We all had a wonderful time; great food & lots of wine. Our hosts were absolutely fab, lovely girls who couldn't do enough for all of us. We would definitely come back & recommend to friends. Thanks for a wonderful holiday. See you again soon,
Claire, Alan,Sam & Molly G-H - Chalet Orion, Jan'11
- An absolutely amazing holiday. Our hosts were superb and looked after us all so well. A great venue to get engaged and glad Vikki said yes. Andy & Liz a big thank you too.
Steve & Vikki - Chalet Orion, Jan'11
- Great holiday. Chalet V. comfortable & our hosts looked after us all tremendously well. They were a big hit with the kids especially. Thanks Andy & Liz for a well organised trip.
Jess Mills - Chalet Orion, Jan'11
- Lovely staff couldn't be more helpful. Very clean and tidy, great food. Thank you for a lovely hol!!
Catherine Windows - Chalet Orion, Jan'11
- Really enjoyed our few days here. Food was great and looked after by the girls and Andy. Sure we will be back. Thanks.
Nigel Sainsbury - Chalet Orion, Jan'11
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for your hospitality last week. We are back now (and unfortunately at work!) wishing we were still out there! Certainly makes us want a change of lifestyle away from an office! We had a great time and loved the chalet and Samoens, thank you for all the lifts up and down to the gondola and please pass our thanks on to our hosts who looked after us so well.
Nicki Thomson - Chalet Eridan, Jan'11
- It's been the best Christmas holiday we've had!!! Thank you for being fantastic all week. The chalet has everything one could wish for. Once again, many thanks to everyone.
Dawn Family - Chalet Orion, Dec'10
- Fantastic chalet and very well equipped. Hot-tub was a hit after a days hiking. We've really enjoyed our week here. Hope to be back!
Jane Smith - Chez Bobeau, Aug'10
- Great Holiday & Great accommodation! Well equipped kitchen and the hot tub was well used. Beautiful views and not too far to the town on foot. Thanks.
Spurrels & Behans - Chalet Orion, Aug'10
- Fantastic way to celebrate a 40th! We'll definitely be doing summer week here again. Thanks so much!
Paula Robinson - Chez Bobeau, Jul'10
- Excellent location, accommodation, hosts, food and skiing. A perfect family holiday. We can't wait to come again, we have had a wonderful time.
The Ewarts and friends - Chez Bobeau, Mar'10
- Excellent location, accommodation, hosts, food and skiing. A perfect family holiday. We can't wait to come again, we have had a wonderful time.
The Ewarts and friends - Chez Bobeau, Mar'10
- Merci pour l'accueil chaleureux, le service attentionné. On recommande le chalet. Bonne continuation!
Stéphanie Pilot - Chez Bobeau, Dec'09
- Excellent chalet, enjoyed the food immensely! Our cooks were AWESOME!! and were the best caterers ever! Loved my time here and enjoyed sleeping in the comfy beds. The Wii was wicked (that was a very good idea to have 1!). Thankx for letting ME stay here! Xxxx
Eily Kerr - Chalet Orion, Dec'09
- With the table footy, hot-tub, PS2, games (especially Trivial Pursuit) and the DVDs, it was hard to want to go to bed. Lovely food, friendly service and very comfy chalet. Don't want to go home.
Joe Tisi - Chez Bobeau, Apr'09
- Thanks for a fantastic week. The friendly service, amazing food and lovely chalet made up for the difficult snow conditions! Thanks again for a brilliant time.
Nicky, Dave, Jess & Sophie Ingham - Chalet Orion, Apr'09
- We have had a wonderful week here and are sorry to be going home! Our hosts have done us proud with delicious food and a warm welcome. Andy & Liz have provided a lovely chalet with really comfortable beds!. Many thanks.
Stephen, Nerys, Ben & Liam Moses - Chalet Orion, Apr'09
- We had a wonderful time, lots of laughter both on & off the slopes! Thank you.
Jenny & David Shield - Chalet Orion, Apr'09
- Had a fab holiday, lots of laughs, good skiing, great chalet! Thank you.
Martin & Jennie Sears - Chalet Orion, Apr'09
- Had an awesome trip! Food was amazing, ski/board conditions were great. Everyone (Skiers & non skiers) will be raving about this break for years to come!!! Thanks for a brilliant time!!
Lakota, Helen, Steeve Andy, Nick, Lee - Chalet Orion, Mar'09
- We were so lucky! 3 days of powder. 3 days of sunshine. Thanks for looking after us so well. X
Helen, Bob & Karen - Chalet Orion, Mar'09
- Thanks for the lovely time we had here. Our hosts were so nice and helpful, it was altogether a perfect family weekend in magnificent Samoens settings with the cosiest chalet. All the best...
Anh Berger-Luong - Chalet Orion, Mar'09
- We've had a lovely time here! Great accommodation, beautiful resort and thanks to all you guys for looking after us so well. P.S. Fab Food!
Anna Henry - Chalet Orion, Mar'09
- Great week with good snow and sunshine. Topped off with fab chalet, wonderful hosts and amazing food! Many thanks.
Neil & Jane McGhee - Chez Bobeau, Feb'09
- Best skiing and weather I can remember, amazing chalet and very good food> Enjoyed using the Wii and the hot tub after a days skiing. Many Thanks.
Joe Harvey - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- Fantastic time everybody skiing well by the end of the week, would love to stay for another! Lots for every ability. Recommend Marvel and Portet for beginners. Great Hosts, we were very well looked after.
Stevens Family - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- Great short break ski trip superb snow conditions, Enjoyed our relaxed stay at Chalet Orion. We had a fun time & lots of laughs! Best wishes for the rest of the season '09 x
Bradleys,Parkers,Hogans Jansey and Jones - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- I'll really miss that hot tub! Fab place, great food & wine need to go home to recover! Thank you for looking after us so well!
Andrea Dewby - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- Great, if too short, holiday fantastic hot tub for soaking away those aches & pains. We were looked after very well. Thank you.
Pippa Carling - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- Fantastic week! Great chalet, fab weather and wonderful skiing! Thank you to our hosts for looking after us so well! Highly recommend this chalet, views are amazing and looking at them whilst in the hot tub even better! X
Alice Newman - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- Massively good time. Really friendly & welcoming, excellent food; great hospitality. Definitely come back! Thanks so much for a fantastic week first time skiing and completely loved it!
Gary Forward - Chalet Orion, Feb'09
- A very relaxing week had by all. The hosts, food and service have been fantastic. No question for a return visit. Andy and Liz did all they could to ensure we had all we needed.
The Chudleys and friends - Chez Bobeau, Jan'09
- Had a great week, service was excellent, couldn't do enough to help. Many thanks.
Mark & William Oldham - Chalet Orion, Jan'09
- An amazing week, excellent food & accommodation. The hot tub and log fire made it extra special after a days skiing.
Claire & Bruce Furlonger - Chalet Orion, Jan'09
- Fantastic food, excellent service and superb accommodation 10/10
Rossi Family - Chalet Orion, Jan'09
- Thank you for looking after us with such care and consideration, you are great hosts xx
Claire, Ralph, Joseph & Christian - Chalet Orion, Jan'09
- We had a fabulous 10 days here, great skiing, gorgeous food Heaven!
Catherine Thomas - Chalet Orion, Dec'08
- Our family met for a splendid Christmas and New Year holiday it was fantastic
Susan & Colin Gearon - Chalet Orion, Dec'08
- Thanks for looking after us. It was lovely not having to do anything. To be recommended.
Sonia Morrison - Chez Bobeau, Mar'08
- Great hosts, lovely food, amazing snow - we've had a ball! Thanks for everything - we'll be back!
The Ryan family - Chez Bobeau, Mar'08
- Wonderful week. Extremely clean, food fabulous and you guys were so helpful. I am going to take cookery lessons!
Mairi Macleod - Chez Bobeau, Mar'08
- You've nailed it! Fantastic food, drink, restaurants and skiing. Roll on next year to teach Artie xxx
Keith, Anna & Artie Beattie - Chez Bobeau, Mar'08
- Fantastic holiday with superb accommodation, food and hot-tub. We will be back!
Lisa & Phil Hannis - Chez Bobeau, Feb'08
- Wonderful time had by all. Fantastic food and hot-tub. You really looked after us. Great skiing. Thank you! Xx
Dan & Jo van Enckevort - Chez Bobeau, Feb'08
- We came, we saw, we loved it and we're coming back! Thank you Liz & Andy
Simon & Lindsey Cheetham - Chez Bobeau, Jan'08
- 1st Class everything. Thanks.
Gardar Thorvardssson - Chez Bobeau, Apr'07
- Thanks so much, great house, marvellous food, perfect hosts and (no offence) even better skiing!
Asdis Magnusdottir - Chez Bobeau, Apr'07
- FANTASTIC TIME, FANTASTIC HOSTS A+++
Gary & Joe - Chez Bobeau, Mar'07
- First time skiing, won't be the last! Excellent food, company & hospitality. see you next time! Thank you x
Natasha Millgate - Chez Bobeau, Mar'07
- Another great holiday. Thank you for great food and a lovely stay.
Cox group - Chez Bobeau, Mar'07
- Another year, another success. Thanks for everything, hope to be back again next year! xx
Jo Meade 2nd Corporate weekend - Chez Bobeau, Mar'07
- Fantastic food! Thanks for looking after us so well. Great day skiing with Andy, sure we will be back.
Dan van Enckevort - Chez Bobeau, Feb'07
- It was a fantastic stay. The food was fab and the service was great. Thanks Liz & Andy
Laura Haldane - Chez Bobeau, Feb'07
- One of the friendliest chalets I have stayed in. Thanks very much.
Stuart Ross - Chez Bobeau, Feb'07
- This is my second time here & everything is still amazing! Great food, chalet & wonderful hosts! Thanks Guys x
Candice - Chez Bobeau, Jan'07
- Thanks for a great week - our 4th stay & it was faultless as ever.
Sam Wood - Chez Bobeau, Jan'07
- Thank you so much for our wonderful week. The chalet & the food have been fantastic, everyone has had a brilliant time and is sad to be leaving.
The Kirkpatrick's - Chez Bobeau, Jan'07
- Sparkling company, beautiful chalet, wonderful hosts, gorgeous food, great skiing - not to mention the 'Apres skiing' - What a wonderful way to celebrate our 40th's with our closest friends. See you again!!
Penny & Paul Bundock - Chez Bobeau, Jan'07
- Everyone who skis has a vision of their perfect chalet; where fires burn bright, where the wine flows freely, where the food is terrific and the welcome warm. We have skiied well, eaten well, lived well and enjoyed every moment!! Bonne Annee '07
The Hunt Family - Chez Bobeau, Jan'07
- Thank you for a FAB weekend! The hot-tub is superb and everyone had a great time. Hope to see you again next year! Jo xx
Jo Meade Corporate weekend - Chez Bobeau, Mar'06
- Fantastic food & hospitality - Champagne in hot-tub a must!! Chalet & Hosts amazing. Thanks for a wonderful holiday xxx
Candice Le Louarn - Chez Bobeau, Mar'06
- Thanks for a fantastic few days & scrumptious food!
Kate Davenport - Chez Bobeau, Mar'06
- On grand merci pour ce merveilleux sejour sportif et culinaire! Tout etait delicieux. Amities Magali.
Magali Lenoel - Chez Bobeau, Mar'06
- Everything has been fantastic. The best chalet holiday I've ever had! Would love to come back next year.
Yvette Dore - Chez Bobeau, Feb'06
- Nowhere else to spend a winter holiday - but here! Fab food, lovely chalet, fantastic skiing, brilliant boarding...
Dom & Shivs Kieran - Chez Bobeau, Jan'06
- What a beautiful Chalet & Excellent hosts.
Rebecca & Carmen - Chez Bobeau, Jan'06
- Hot (& Delicious) food, hot hosts & hot, hot-tub!
Jo, Hamish, Nicki & Neil - Chez Bobeau, Jan'06
- Great Chalet, great food, great couple. You will be very successful. Thanks for a great holiday.
Sarah Blancke & Steve Smith - Chez Bobeau, Jan'06
- Fabulous, Fabulous time - you both made it perfect! We'll be back soon.
Zoe & Lee Blasdale - Chez Bobeau, Dec'05
- Thank you very much for a great holiday, your chalet is lovely and the food is great. Had a lovely holiday and the cooking was fantastic. A very comfortable chalet, thanks for a great time.
The Price Family - Chez Bobeau, Dec'05
- A wonderful Christmas. Glad to be your first guests and we wish you every success for the future.
The Pope Family - Chez Bobeau, Dec'05
Take a look at our prices by clicking here. The first step to booking a fantastic holiday in Samoens.
Please Contact Us for further information.
Chez Bobeau is our flagship chalet offering catered ski holidays for up to 26 guests. The chalet is extremely conveniently situated, less than a five minute walk to the Grand Massif Express ski lift in Samoens, and right next to the lakes and swimming pool. It can be rented as an 8 bedroom or 11 bedroom chalet or as a separate 3 bedroom ground floor apartment. All the bedrooms have their own ensuite or private bathrooms, and the chalet has plenty of après-ski entertainment on site a luxury hot-tub, a games room with 7' slate pool table, an open log fire and a fully stocked bar.
Chalet Orion is our brand new luxury catered chalet. Sleeping up to 14 guests, chalet Orion is located 200 metres from the centre of Samoens, making it the perfect base for a fantastic winter sports holiday. The en suite rooms are spacious and exceptionally comfortable, and the views from the hot-tub magnificent.
Chalet-apartment Eridan is a brand new stylish en suite apartment, just next door to chalet Orion. The apartment sleeps up to eight guests, and can be rented as catered or self-catered accommodation.